Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Sunday, November 30, 2003

After He read my last post, it brought out protectiveness in Mac that I appreciated very much. He had been the one that had told me of Nicholas's involvement with the other women, though at the time Mac was unaware of any relationship I had with Nicholas outside of friendship. It bothered Him that He had been the bearer of bad news even though it had happened so long ago. He hates to see me hurt, hates to think that I have hurt, almost like a father protecting a child. This is not to say W/we do 'age play', in fact I am loath to say W/we do any type of play at all. W/we do what is best for U/us and that is what counts. (I am a big believer of couples doing what is the best thing for them and never judge anyone's ideas on what's right for them as being wrong, only as not being right for U/us.)


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 2:33 pm




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?