Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Saturday, November 29, 2003

I have been asked to tell here a fantasy I had about Mac before He took me as His. This is really going to challenge me because I want to make it wicked and spicy and decedant but really it was just a submissive sexual fantasy.

To get an idea of where this comes from you have to know that when I met Mac it was within a group of friends. I had a long-term boyfriend who I was madly in love with. Mac had a long-term girlfriend who He was in love with too. O/our friendship was platonic although I submitted to Mac in small ways from the moment I met Him. Sometimes it was very hard for U/us both to understand.

Although I knew little about Him sexually, I still would sometimes fantasise about Him. He expressed surprise at this today, as there was nothing for me to fantasise about. I grinned at Him and told Him that I didn't really need that much and He asked me to write it down as I am much better at expressing myself when writing than I am at speaking. So here it is, the fantasy I had about Mac before I belonged to Him.

He would be at my apartment unexpectedly as I was getting ready for a date. I would already be dressed in a low cut top and short skirt, stockings and high heels when He arrived and somehow managed to get Himself invited in. I tell Him I have to leave soon and He tells me He just wants to talk to me about something and tells me to fix Him a drink. I notice that He never asked me for anything just expected that I would do as He said and I fix the drink as He likes while He makes Himself comfortable on the couch. He watches me move about and I feel like prey being stalked by a tiger and when I bring the drink to Him, He takes it from my hands and places it on the coffee table without even taking a sip.

'I am going to fuck you.' He says and I know there is no question to it. I have no choice. I am in His control now. He seems to be waiting for something and I can't bring myself to look at him, keeping my eyes lowered, looking at the floor.
All I can say is a very quiet 'yes' and He seems satisfied with that. He pulls me to Him, my knees either side of His legs on the couch. I am facing Him and He puts a hand on my neck and drags my head to His and His tongue invades my mouth while His other hand slides along my thigh and up my skirt. He stops suddenly and pulls away from the kiss. 'No panties?' He asks although He already knows and I feel myself blushing deeply, unable to meet His eyes again. 'Slut,' He hisses and I smile demurely as His fingers pry at my cunt. He pulls my hand to the bulge in His jeans and I find myself undoing them and freeing His already hard cock. I touch it, watching it as my fingers stroke it, my tongue licking my lips. 'Slut,' He says again, louder this time and He forces my head back to His and kisses me roughly and deeply, His tongue probing as He raises my hips. I guide Him to the very place I want Him, sliding the head of His cock along the heat of me, resting Him against the entrance to my cunt. He growls and pulls my head back by my hair, exposing my neck and as I impale myself on Him He bites me and I gasp, His cock stretching me open as His teeth bruise my skin. He pulls my shirt up, exposing my breasts and He sucks and licks at each nipple in turn while I fuck Him. He grabs my hips and forces me into a rhythm that He controls, so that I am more rocking against Him rather than moving up and down and I feel the pressure on my clitoris. I shudder and whisper His name and I come, hiding my face in His shoulder while the orgasm overtakes me. He holds me still, stroking my back softly as my cunt contracts on His cock.

He allows me to settle before whispering in my ear, 'on your knees and finish me in your mouth. Now, bitch. I want to see you suck my cock.' I sink to my knees in front of Him and take His cock into my mouth, licking and sucking and enjoying the taste of me on Him. I feel Him start to swell and I hear the phone ring. 'Don't stop' He growls, though the thought never entered my mind. The answering machine picks up and I hear my boyfriend whine 'Where are you? You are supposed to be here.' and Mac's semen fills my mouth with it's hot, slick taste. 'I am only going to wait five more minutes then I will go home. The phone clicks dead.

Mac shakes His head. 'I don't think you are going to make it,' He says.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 2:25 pm




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?