Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Friday, November 28, 2003

I haven't had much time to write a post, so I thought I would show something I had prepared earlier. Actually, this is one of the emails I sent to Mac that had Him showing up at my place before work, growling with lust and wanting to be pleasured. I don't think He will mind me showing this, and I think it gives a good idea just why the office was never as enticing as being in my bed.

"I can't seem to get past this constant fascination that I have with Your semen. I wake and I want to feel it covering my hand, webbing between my fingers. I get up and I want to feel it leak down my thighs. I go about my daily tasks and I ache to feel it dry against my stomach in the circles that I have painted on me. I sit down to eat and I want to be able to taste it at the back of my throat. I come here to write to You and I want to be able to feel my nipples harden with it. I have never held such fascination for it as I do now. I have always avoided the stuff, showering as soon as possibly polite (sometimes sooner) to remove any traces of it. Now my days are filled with wondering at the taste, the texture, the heat, the way it feels as it lands on me, the feeling as it dries on me, leaks from me and more. I want to see it come from You, the gushing spurts as it covers my hands, my breasts, my neck and my face. I want to feel it being pushed inside me by Your cock. I want to share it with You, kneeling over You to let it fall from me into Your mouth, I want to feel You push it back into me with Your tongue. I want to be come-soaked, deliciously, utterly, completely covered in Your semen, showered in it, leaking it, tasting it, the way a girl should. I ache to be the constant receptacle of Your pleasure. I ache to be Your constant come-soaked slut, the whore that never leaves Your bed unless she is dripping with Your last orgasm, the dirty little girl who revels in taking You from her cunt with her fingers so she can taste You all day. I wear Your semen the way I wear Your marks, with all the pride of who I am: Your woman."

Gosh, now I want to feel His semen drying on me again.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 5:35 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?