Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Thursday, November 27, 2003

Last night Mac called me His virgin slut and I ended up giggling madly. (I giggle a lot.) What He said was true. Well sort of. Before Mac and I became U/us, my sluttish side was very repressed. The fantasies I had of sex with other men and women, of being watched, of being controlled and forced to do things I found uncomfortable, these were my deepest, darkest secrets that I kept completely to myself, along with fantasies of being whipped, bitten, bruised and slapped. I was afraid of these feelings, afraid that I was a bad evil girl.

So why did I chose to tell Mac? It was really very simple. Mac asked. He told me that it would please Him to share me sometimes. He told me that no matter what, He would always protect me and U/us and W/we would have rules to help keep U/us safe. I remember my reaction was one of shock, speechlessness and utter throbbing excitement. I was sitting at His feet with my head bowed low listening to Him talk about how this didn't mean He loved me any less, He knew that I belonged to Him and all I could think was 'My god, He wants me to fuck other people'. He asked if the idea excited or repulsed me, if I had feelings either way. I knew that lying to Him was impossible. He always said that the one thing garanteed to piss Him off was dishonesty so I have never bothered to try. I was so full of lust and so throbbingly wet that one look at my face would have given me away. I told Him I was scared, but even more than that, I was excited. He pulled me close to Him and kissed me deeply and told me He loved me as much for my honesty as for wanting to please Him.

When it happened the first time, I surprised myself more than anyone else. Mac tied my hands behind my back, knowing that I would feel less responsible and somehow freer by being bound. He also placed a collar on my neck. I was owned and no one had better forget it. I was made kneel in the centre of the floor and I shivered with both excitement and fear and then the first cock appeared in front of me and I forgot I was a nice girl and became a wanton whore. He withdrew from my mouth as he came and his semen was hot across my face. The man's girl came forward and licked his come from my cheeks, bringing it back to my mouth with her tongue before pushing me back and taking more of it to my clitoris. I came on her tongue begging her not to stop and pushing my cunt up into her face. Then there were more. Men and women that I made come and men and women that made me come and fingers and tongues and cocks that spread me open and hands that held me and pinched me and mouths that bruised and kissed me. At some stage my hands were untied and my fingers were sucked and bitten and buried inside a girl's cunt and sucked and bitten again. I have no clue how many orgasms I had and I have no clue how many orgasms I caused but I thrilled at being used and marked and splashed with come. At some stage I lost track of Mac. Some part of me knew He was there and some part of me knew He was watching and He was in control and I trusted Him so completely that I was able to forget everything else and just let myself feel the lust and enjoyment of those around me. Most of the memory is a blur of flashes and if I was asked to put them into order I doubt very much I could.

After, when it was just Mac and I, I couldn't bring myself to look at Him. I was so full of shame and felt so dirty and used. I was a come-soaked slut and I didn't deserve to kneel at this Man's feet. Not only had I enjoyed what had happened, I had so obviously loved it, thrilled to it and wanted more and He had watched it all. He must have known how full of lust I was, He couldn't have missed me begging for more. I was horrified to think what He thought of this horrible little semen-streaked whore that was before Him.

He touched my cheek and said 'good girl' and I felt His pride and pleasure in me and I sobbed in relief. He dragged me to my feet and kissed away my tears and took me to the shower and cleaned me up. He wrapped me in a huge towel and carried me to the bed and He whispered to me constantly that I was His princess, His angel, His girl and nothing would ever change that. I belonged to Him and I made Him proud and I gave Him pleasure and that was all that mattered. He told me He loved me and He filled me with His pleasure and with the knowledge that I really was a beautiful girl and that He would be with me forever. He was the only one to come inside me that night and when I woke in the morning I knew that it was only His semen that was still sticky against my thighs and I knew that it was something W/we would do again.

So a virgin slut may just be stretching it a little. Maybe it is more like a demure slut. At the very least, I am a slut that needs to be held very tightly in order to be free.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 2:30 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?