Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Monday, November 24, 2003

Mac has just left to get some work done and I find myself throbbing and swollen at the memory of what W/we did two days ago. W/we went to visit with a man that was a complete stranger to me. I have no idea how well Mac knows him but this man knew what to expect from U/us. Mac likes to see me suck on other men's cocks. I think there are two things He gets out of it. First He enjoys seeing His girl being enjoyed. He is very proud of the fact that I am His. Second He takes great delight in the way I lose myself to the passion of the man I am pleasuring. The other night was a good example.

W/we arrived at David's place and he seemed to be a nice guy, a little nervous but then so was I. Mac was pretty much His normal confident self. There was some small talk, but Mac rarely has patience for that when in situations like this and it wasn't long before He just said 'Well, woman?'

I still love the feeling of submission that His voice can bring to me at times like this. One moment I was nervous and a little tense, a little unsure, then with the tone of His voice I found myself aching to be at His side on my knees and He did not object when I did kneel. Once there the only thing I felt was a complete rush of lust. Mac was in control now and I was free to let go and enjoy.

I was told to remove my top and bra and I did so without raising my head. Once I was still again I could feel both men's eyes on me and I loved the feeling of being the centre of attention. Mac told David that I was ready when he was and David moved in front of me. I glanced up at Mac and He nodded at me and my hands found the zip on David's pants and I quickly freed his cock. I smiled up at David then looked at Mac while I lifted David's cock and licked at his balls. Mac was watching me closely, watching my tongue and fingers caress David. I felt precum on the head of David's penis and suddenly I needed to taste it. I held him steady and reached for the head of him with just my tongue and flicked across it before closing my lips around it. Mac grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my head back. (I have to touch myself as I write this, remembering just how much this thrilled me.) He tilted my face up to His and He kissed me. A rough deep kiss with His tongue invading my mouth. It made me feel like such a beautiful slut to know He tasted another man in my mouth.

When He pulled back He looked at me with such open lust that I shivered then He turned my head back to David's cock and let my hair go. My hands went immediately to David's ass, pulling him onto me. I wanted him to fuck my mouth, I wanted him to come for me, I wanted to taste it and feel it and know that his pleasure was mine. When David grunted I knew that I was making him feel good and when He grabbed my hair and fucked me harder I knew that he belonged to me.

I brought my hand back around and stuck a finger in my mouth then slid it between David's legs. The next time he grunted was as my finger pressed into his ass and he pulled my hair tighter as I moved the tip of my finger around inside. He moaned that he was going to come and I slid my finger deeper into his ass. He pulled his cock from my mouth and I felt the first spurt of his semen against my lips. A sudden hand at the back of my head forced my mouth back onto David's pumping cock and both of us groaned as his come filled my mouth. Mac growled and I recognised the sound and His semen was hot across my cheek and in my hair. I reached for Mac's cock and found it still pulsing and I stroked Him through the end of His orgasm as I sucked David to the end of his. I can still taste and smell and feel the heat of their semen. (I need to make myself come. Now. I am shivering still.) I loved it. I loved every second of being used like a slut. I loved making David come and Mac come and being the only reason that they were feeling so much pleasure. When David withdrew from my mouth I wiped the back of my hand against some of Mac's semen and licked it from my hand like a naughty little girl. Mac smiled at me and pulled me to my feet and kissed my messy lips before sending me to the bathroom to clean up.

When I came back to the room I went to David and I kissed him. He seemed a little surprised but he accepted the kiss and returned it. I thanked him quietly and when I turned to Mac I knew that He was proud of me. He held my hand as W/we walked to the car and again when W/we arrived home. He took me to bed and made love to me gently and He made me come many times and He come for me again before W/we fell asleep.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 1:39 pm




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?