Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Someone read my blog! Thank you Dave. Your comment is appreciated.

There is someone else that I should introduce to everyone as she is a very important part of O/our relationship and I am sure she will pop up often. Her name is Emma. (Emma and Sarah, I aways think they sound so pretty together.)

I met Emma during sex, although it was not sex with her. She was just watching. (A story I shall tell another time). Emma is soft and gentle and loves being a woman. She is the type of woman I adore. We became lovers fast and friends soon after. She doesn't live with U/us and she has a life and relationships outside of U/us but she never brings any of her outside life to O/our bed. Most of the time we are like two giggling little girls being naughty together. It is a relationship I cherish.

Mac thought it was important for me to have Emma in my life because He felt He couldn't offer the gentleness and the girlish giggles that I can share with Emma and He wants me to have it all. He admits though, that I am not the only one who gains from O/our relationship with Emma.

For example: There was a day Emma and I had planned to spend together. We had shopped and lunched and gone back to my place for some afternoon decadence. We modelled new clothes and played with new makeup and giggled quite a bit. We played with each other's hair and we kissed. We lay side by side on the bed and we kissed. We talked and we kissed. Some how the topic got around to Mac's cock and then to how He preferred to fuck and finally Emma told me that she had never had a man fuck her tits. Emma has beautiful breasts and it surprised me that no man had ever tried to get his penis between them. Emma was blushing (but that could have been because my fingers were between her legs) and I was grinning and I told her we would have to ask Mac to do it for her. She told me she wouldn't know how.

I jumped off the bed and grabbed some baby oil off the dresser and poured the oil on her breasts. I sat over her belly and massaged the oil in, adding more when I felt like it until she was a very slippery girl. I grabbed a lipstick and did my best to paint her nipples deep dark whorish red and showed her how to hold her breasts to be fucked and told her that Mac would prefer to come in her mouth once He had started to come.

She then grabbed the baby oil and did the same to me painting my nipples red with the lipstick too. We then spent time rubbing our oily bodies against each other, loving and kissing, licking, tasting, exploring, discovering gasps of enjoyment and moans of pleasure. Her body is a treasure of sensual delights.

By the time Mac arrived home He found two very dishevelled girls filled with lust and love waiting for Him with oil and lipstick smeared breasts. We knelt on the bed and bowed our heads and cupped our messy breasts in offering. We both tried very hard not to giggle when He commented on the state we were in and I waited until He was quiet. Then I asked Him if it would please Him to fuck Emma's tits.

He hesitated for a moment. I think He wasn't sure if He wanted to use us Himself or watch Emma and I pleasure each other.

In the end, He did both.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 1:06 pm




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?