Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Today Mac said something to me that made me giggle in delight. He had read my first post to the blog and looked at me in surprise. 'I fucked your ass immediately?' It struck me as so typically Him not to remember. While I was giggling at Him, He shrugged and said 'Sounds like something I would do' which only made me laugh more.

In all truth I don't remember it all. There are parts of it that are hazy to me. I hardly remember any of the vaginal sex, I know W/we did it but most of my memory centres on the force used and the fact that He assumed that I would accept whatever He wanted. I still use that memory sometimes to make me feel like an object of His pleasure when I masturbate.

After I had giggled He pulled me to His lap and W/we talked about the way it feels when I am used for pleasure and how when He is fucking me all I really want is for Him to come. I straddled Him and took Him inside me and He kept whispering to me about how I react to any man that is fucking me, how I want so desperately to please him and how I take his pleasure as my own. He knows that even when I am being used by men in the most humiliating and demeaning ways a part of me still falls in love with them simply for being pleased with me.

Mac held me as I came and then I held my breasts to His mouth while I whispered to Him about how the sounds of a man coming fills me joy and having a man's semen on me makes me feel so beautiful. I rocked on Him and He came deep inside me. My breast is still throbbing from the bruise His teeth left on me and His semen is still leaking from me.

I am grinning. I really love being me.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 2:55 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?