Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Thursday, November 27, 2003

W/we had sex last night. Beautiful, delicious, mind numbing, multiple-orgasmic sex. My belly still aches from the strength and intensity and incredible number of orgasms I had. Once I had started to come I just peaked and peaked and peaked again with little break in between until I stopped being able to tell when one peak finished and the next began. Mac adores it when my body reacts like that to His. He will force Himself to hold back so He can enjoy my loss of control. He likes to take me to the edge where the pleasure turns to pain and then He will give in and allow Himself to come.

I love sex like that, noisy, messy, rough and filling. He makes me work hard for the gift of His pleasure and it always feels like such a reward when it is given. Then again it feels like a reward no matter how it is given.

I can make Mac come faster than any man I have slept with and He recovers faster than any man I have known. (Although to be honest, I have had fewer lovers than it sometimes seems, that's not counting the men that W/we have used for enjoyment.) There have been times I have made Him come 3 times within 10 minutes and I adore the look of pleasure on His face when I do.

I can remember reaching between U/us and jerking His cock to orgasm while He was trying to get inside me and I have giggled as He growled and His semen has splashed over my cunt. He has shaken His head and grinned at my 'cat who licked the cream' satisfaction and let me kiss Him and guide Him inside me so I can pleasure Him some more. I will wrap my legs around Him and twist my fingers in His hair and I will wriggle my tongue in His mouth and do my best just to make Him come. Then I will move to take Him in my mouth and suck Him and lick Him clean of His semen and my juices (mmm what a delicious mix) and make Him come once more.

I love sex like that too, quick and decadent with lots and lots and lots of semen and lots of growling and groaning and grunting from my Male.

Some days I just love being a girl.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 1:31 pm




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?