Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Friday, December 26, 2003

W/we have just spent two wonderful fun filled Christmas days surrounded by family and various friends and I am exhausted. I will try and post in the morning. I have a couple of things I want to say, including a thank you to Bacchus at Erosblog for taking my views on relationship respect to a wider range of people.

Right now I just want to sleep, so I will just leave you all with a quick list.

Ten of my favourite things about Him:

1. The way He smells after a game of rugby. Even if He has showered, the testosterone and adrenaline are still pumping.
2. The way He will put His hand on the back of my neck to calm me when He knows I am nervous.
3. The way His smile can warm me and send shivers down my spine.
4. The way He laughs. It's always a full and proper laugh and I always know He is really happy.
5. The gentle way He will hold a child.
6. The way that He will look at me across a room full of people and I will realise that right at that moment I am the only person that exists for Him.
7. The way He will take a curl of my hair from my face and tuck it behind my ear
8. The noise He makes in the back of His throat when I rub my wet thumb across the head of His cock.
9. The way His voice thickens when He is just about to come.
10. The way He growls my name when He comes.

Ok, bed time for this girl. Perhaps, if I am a good girl, I will get to hear those last three before I sleep.

Grins.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 11:59 pm




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?