Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Tuesday, February 17, 2004

I am sorry but I am so full of Him that you are all going to have to put up with a little bit of soppiness from me today.

This morning when He loved me it was so quietly and gently that it brought perfection to the day that I never dreamed to achieve. A gentle kiss without fuss and quiet words without drama, no pretence and no embellishments, just U/us and O/our love were all W/we seemed to need.

He held me and rocked me beneath Him as His body joined with mine and I ached with the joy of touching Him so deeply and the need to touch Him deeper still. Each movement, each whisper, each breath brought U/us closer together, entwining U/us further into the ultimate goal of being O/one. He whispered my name, His voice distorted by the pleasure coursing through His body, the word twisting as His semen was drawn from His body into mine. I held Him, caressing Him, keeping Him a part of me for as long as possible, trying to make my body memorise His.

He went to work, leaving me with the strangest impression of myself glowing. It is not a bright shine or a harsh light, just a gentle inner glow that even I wish to touch. It is a kind, peaceful, contented, warm light that could only come from someone who is entwined with the One she loves.

My arrogant Welsh rugby player, my gorgeously strong Dragon, my beautifully wild Fisherman, my Male, I used to think that today was another battle to face, another challenge to get through, another day to survive. Now I see it as an adventure to live, a moment to laugh, another minute to hold You in my arms and love You with everything I have.

Rwy'n dy garu di, Draig.

Rwy'n dy garu di.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 8:17 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?