Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Thursday, February 12, 2004

I pointed out to Mac that it has been a long time since W/we had any "adventures". I pointed out to Mac that I have been a good girl. I pointed out to Mac that I like "adventures". I pointed out to Mac that I like them a lot. I pointed out to Mac that it has been a long long time since W/we had any adventures. He looked at me quite sternly and told me that if I mentioned it again it would be a long long long time before W/we had any "adventures".

I haven't mentioned it since, but secretly I hope it is soon.

I really wouldn't mind sucking on this ones penis while jerking that ones cock over my tits. I wouldn't mind having that one fill my cunt while this one bites my neck and the other one calls me a slut. I wouldn't mind being fucked to a point beyond all sanity and reason. I wouldn't mind hurting. I wouldn't mind pleasing. I wouldn't mind being His dirty little cum-whore. I wouldn't mind being His slut.

He told me once that He would like to sit me on the edge of a table, skirt pushed up, blouse unbuttoned so that my breasts were on display. He said that He would like to watch as His whore pleasured a line of impatient men. He would like to see the way I wrapped my legs around each one and slipped my tongue into their mouths and made each one spill his semen inside me.

He told me once He would like to tie me to a table and offer me up to the room for $5 a fuck. I would be unable to use my hands or my legs. I would be nothing but an object to come in or on. He said He would like to see me used like the whore I am. And when the last man was done with me He would stick the money to the semen on my breasts and leave me to find my own way home.

He wants to fuck my mouth while another man fucks my cunt.

He wants to fuck my ass while another man fucks my mouth.

He wants to fuck my cunt while another man fucks my tits.

He has done it before and He wants to do it again. And I want it too. I want it now.

He asked if I was ovulating two days ago and I told Him I wasn't. I am sure that I wasn't I wouldn't lie. It is not time for me to be ovulating yet. But damn I am horny. I can feel the need in my fingers and I want. I want bad. At the very least I need to be fucked long and hard.

Would it help if I begged?

Please Mac. Please?


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 7:16 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?