Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Monday, March 22, 2004

Interesting side effect to Mac being too busy to spend much time at home: I am not talking to any one.

It's true. My best friend Christine is pissy with me because I am hiding from her. I am not answering her emails (she emails me from work) I am avoiding her phone calls, (I am always busy when she phones for a chat), I am not returning voice mail. I have no excuse for this other than I just don't feel like talking. Even Emma has noticed that I am quieter than normal. It seems all I want to do is blog and get the things done that I need to get done. All work and little play make Sarah a quiet girl.

Not sure if that is a bad thing or not. My friends seem to think it is but I feel quite content.

I'll let you know when I figure it out.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 9:54 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?