Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Friday, May 14, 2004

I thought a good nights sleep would reduce the pressure in my groin. I have never been more wrong in my life. I woke at 3am, my body screaming with desire for Him. I needed to please Him so desperately. Sheets were clenched in whitened fists, my body soaked in sweat as thoughts of His engorged cock filled my mind. I wanted Him to wake, already hard, in my mouth, His orgasm inevitable. Even as His hands held my head on Him so He could fill my mouth with His semen it would not have been enough. I would have taken it to Him and kissed Him with it and hoped to god that He would take it to my throbbing pussy. As His tongue pushed it into my swollen clitoris I would have screamed in orgasm, begging Him to fuck me again and again, impatient for His pleasure. I need His cock inside me. I need to be filled by Him. And when He relented and gave His slut His cock, I would squirm and thrust and wriggle against Him, tightening my muscles and sucking His tongue, determined to make Him come and come hard. I would fight against my own orgasm, needing to save it until I could see He were almost ready, and then I would give it to Him, so my body could convince Him that I wanted His orgasm as well. As He lay against me, my legs holding Him inside me, my muscles keeping Him hard with contractions, maybe then, maybe just for a little while, I would have bought Him enough pleasure so that I could rest.

Can you tell I slept alone last night?


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 10:54 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?