Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Tuesday, September 28, 2004

I wasn't going to post today, but then I realised that it may be a couple of days before I am ok to post again. Then again, it might be tomorrow, I just don't know. I had an accident and whilst no one was physically hurt, I am shaken up enough for words and feelings not to flow.

It is quite strange. I feel like I am waiting. For what I don't know, but I am on edge and I am jumpy and I am frightened beyond belief. It is almost as if I expect some man in a hockey mask to jump out at me as I go around each corner.

It's weird isn't it? Yesterday when I woke I felt like I was invincible. I felt like I could take on the world and nothing could touch me. I was shining with happiness and love and there was nothing that could take that feeling away from me. Only I was wrong. Perhaps I was too cocky or perhaps I was too smug, whatever it was, I was shown that I am as immortal as the rest of the human race and everything can so quickly be snatched away.

So I will take a day or two and let my nerves stop tingling before I try to say anything of worth.

Please take care of yourselves and the ones that you love.

With all my heart,
Sarah.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 10:14 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?