Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Friday, September 03, 2004

A little while ago sweetlassie asked me for some questions so that she would have something to write about. She answered them with an honesty I thought was beautiful and I would like to say thank you to her.

Today, I want to be held. I want to be touched. I want His hands spread out on my naked back and His skin grazing my nipples. I want His teeth on my neck and His breath tickling my ear. I want His cock deep inside me, so deep that it feels like a part of me. I want His heart to beat in time with mine. I want His pleasure to spill inside me over and over again. I want to be beautiful in His arms. I want to love.

I need Him today.

I am having trouble finding the beautiful me. I need Him to touch me and bring her out from hiding for everyone to see. I don't want to be strong and I don't want to pull myself together. I want to let all the walls down, let Him past all of my defences and let Him touch the heart of the gentle loving me. I want to be His Sarah. I want to be His.

I can't think of a more beautiful way to be.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 7:25 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?