Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Thursday, September 23, 2004

Things happened and Mac was unable to make it home last night. I told Him that this would put me into a three-day semen drought and He told me I would survive. He was right because I am still here, although, truthfully, I don't feel real well. I think I am getting a head cold. Oh the joy.

When He said He would not be home, I had the teeny-tiniest little whine about Him not being here.

'Just because I am so busy does not mean I love you any the less. You know this, yes?' He asked.
'I know.' I said.
'Ok.' He said. 'Stop fucking whining then.'

He is such a sensitive soul.

So if anyone out there finds a Welsh Alpha Male wandering around that looks over worked and very undersexed, please tell Him that His Sarah is waiting quietly and patiently for Him at home.

Oh and tell Him to bring tissues, too.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 9:14 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?