Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Thursday, October 14, 2004

Mac is away. He left yesterday and wont be back for four or five days. I dont expect us to have any contact at all during that time. The country He is in is not exactly up to date electronically.

Sarah is taking this enforced parting badly and wrote a huge whine about it and decided to delete it all. I didn't think I should make you all suffer through it. I will survive, but I don't intend on being brave about it all. He asked me to be a good girl while He is gone, but I changed the subject and managed not to promise anything. I am not going to pretend I am ok.

If I say anymore than this, it will just be whining again so this will have to do for today.

I guess I am being a good girl after all.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 8:55 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?