Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Mac: Stop whining.
Sarah: No.
Mac: All I said was I have a busy day ahead of me.
Sarah: What You meant was 'Sarah don't bother me at work today.'
Mac: I didn't mean that, it's just that work has been...
Sarah: ARGH!
Mac: WHAT?
Sarah: I know work is busy!
Mac: Well you whined at me last night!
Sarah: I DID NOT!
Mac: DID TOO!
Sarah: It wasn't a whine.
Mac: Oh shut up!
Sarah: NO!
Mac grabs Sarah and licks her lips.
Sarah melts.
Mac kisses Sarah for a nice long moment.
Sarah wishes it could last forever.
Mac: There. All better now?
Sarah (sighing): I am too easy.
Mac (grinning): I know.

Sometimes I am not sure if I want to smack Him in the mouth or drag Him to the bedroom for noisy messy sex.

All right, that is a lie. I do know which I would prefer.

I really am too easy for Him.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 8:23 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?