Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Sunday, November 28, 2004

I decided to take an hour or so to do some much needed updating on the side bar. I was getting tired of losing people in my links so I ditched them all and went to blogrolling. It is much easier and it alphabetises it for me. I also tidied up my archives by putting them into a drop down menu. I think it just looks neater that way.

I cleared off some links that were to diaries no longer in use and added a few more links that have become of interest to me. If I have left someone off that used to be there, chances are it was accidental. If you want to be added, please ask me to do so.

I would write more today, but I am actually feeling a little unwell and it hurts to sit up for too long in a stretch. I have some things to tell you all and am aiming to have them written out for tomorrow, so please be patient with me until then.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 8:41 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?