Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Tuesday, January 25, 2005

My books have arrived. MY books have arrived. The books that Submissive Reflections, Sarah, Mac, us, me are in. Am I excited? Can I be honest here? Silly question I guess. I never thought it would really happen. Even when I knew I was going to be in it, I kept thinking that something would happen to stop it. They would decide not to include me after all. I never said it. I never told anyone. I spent half my time half believing it wasn't true and yet the steady incline in the number of readers over the last week since the book UK release on January 15th tell me that it must be true. And I have the copies right here on my desk, the UK edition, The Mammoth Book of Erotic Online Journals and the US edition which will be available officially on the 3rd of March, but I have been told it should be on the shelves by mid February, The Mammoth Book of Sex Diaries. It's here, it is in my hot little hands and each of the 3754647389274565 (estimated) times I have looked in it, I am still in there.

So yes, I am excited. I am thrilled and excited and there is not a soul here to tell. Mac left yesterday before the books arrived and there is no one else I can share the news with. Well except the cats and I think they are sick of hearing about it. Sugar hissed at me when I said the word 'book' before. So I just had to tell all of you.

And to those of you that are stopping by after reading the book, make yourselves some tea, pull up a chair and stick around. Things sometimes get a little hot around here and sometimes it gets a little crazy, but most days I tend to find something to smile about and I hope you all will too.

Now as for the semen in my hair, I must admit that there are times it makes me go ew too, but this time, I registered it without being grossed by it at all. I guess we were just so decadent that it ended up everywhere. The sheets were just, well, ewww.

When we were in the shower and I was bitching about getting it out of my hair Mac was laughing and denying any responsibility. His way of thinking is that He gave the semen to me, what I did with it after that was up to me. I asked if that meant I could spit it out and I got one of THOSE looks. You know the ones they give when you say something that they just don't want to hear. It was my turn to laugh. He actually is quite a considerate lover, He would never dream of coming in a girl's mouth if she asked Him not to, but He would probably avoid doing the oral thing with her again. Because in His way of thinking, it is a turn off to have a girl sucking Him if she is doing it from a sense of duty or because she thinks it is something He requires. She has to really get into it too. I am not crazy about semen, it is sticky and it doesn't taste like chocolate. It is not one of my favourite things in the world but during sex, I don't see it as 'semen' I see it as Mac's and right then, it just can't be gross to me. In fact even after, when I am still caught up in it all, it is quite satisfying to feel it leak from me. I have been known to taste it, to share it's taste with Mac and start us both on a frenzy once again.

Funnily enough, I know that Mac is much the same with spit. He likes it when I spit on His cock during sex. He loves it when I let my spit dribble into His mouth and He likes to be licked but if He was reading this right now, He would shudder and go ewww then ask me if we really do stuff like that. (Yes Babe, we do.) And if I licked Him up the side of the cheek when He got home from work, He would probably go upstairs and wash His face.

It is the same with the slapping of my face. If Mac were to just slap me because He was in the mood to, or during an angry fit, you had better be certain that I would scratch and kick and spit and hiss. There is no way in hell I would let Him get away with hitting me like that, but when I am full of lust, there is nothing that drops my guard and heats my groin quicker than a sharp slap. It leaves me helpless, begging for more, on heat.

It is strange how lust can distort the world and make things that should be rather unpleasant to actually be quite hot.

I know I am not the only one that feels this way. I am sure you can all think of things that work for you the same.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 7:12 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?