Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Friday, February 18, 2005

I am sick. I am really sick. A virus apparently. My muscles ache and my head feels like someone is banging on it with a hammer. My Mum is looking after me and she is doing a great job. I am still enough of a child to want my Mummy when I am sick. She makes sure I stay in bed and drink plenty of fluids. She has gone home now, because Mac will be home soon. She will be back tomorrow to take care of me again. It is just too far to get downstairs.

She made the Dr come and he gave me something for the pain and to help me sleep. I have slept most of the day. He said basically I need to rest and let my body fight it off so that is what I am doing.

I want Mac, but He has so much work to do and He just can't take time off because I am sick. Intellectually I understand that, but still I want Mac. I want to be rocked and held and kissed and loved. I want to be His precious little girl and fall asleep in His arms. But I can't. Not right now. Blah.

At least I have my Mum.

I am still a spoiled girl.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 10:05 pm




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?