Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I want to fuck. I want Him to replace the emptiness with His cock. I want to feel Him in my cunt, my mouth and my ass. I want Him to use me as a fuck toy. I want Him to pull my hair and bite my neck and treat like a two bit whore. I want to feel His semen leaking from me. I want to taste it on my tongue. I want to be slapped and pinched and bitten and spat on and used. I want to hurt. Oh god. I NEED TO HURT.

But instead He touches my cheek and tucks a curl behind my ear. He calls me angel and princess and kisses me tenderly. I go to kneel beside Him and He pulls me to His lap and tells me silly jokes until I smile. He leads me to our bed and lays me down and when we make love it is with such gentleness that He takes my breath away.

He makes me feel it, His love for me and mine for Him. He forces me to open up to it again and when I cry because it scares me to let the guard back down He holds me and tells me its ok. I cannot frighten Him off with my tears. Not this time anyway.

Damn Him.

I love Him so much.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 7:06 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?