Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Friday, March 04, 2005

He forced His cock into my mouth. He had a hold of my hair, gripping it so tightly that I whimpered. He pulled me onto Him so hard that my throat closed and I struggled to move away. He pulled me tighter, holding me and thrusting into me again and again. I kept trying to push Him away.

"No," He said paying no attention to my hands. "I am too fucking aroused, too greedy for you. I am going to explode in your mouth."

He moved His hands so that He was holding onto my face, forcing His cock impossibly into my throat. My eyes filled with tears. He spread His legs so that He was almost standing over me. And He thrust. And He came.

I choked and coughed. Semen spilled from my mouth. Mac pushed again and again while His cock pumped more come into me. When He was done He withdrew and I was left kneeling on the floor, bent over coughing and spitting semen from my mouth. He waited for a moment, watching me I guess, then He sat on the floor beside me and took me into His arms. I let myself lean against Him. He stroked my hair.

"Sarah," He said softly "as soon as I am hard again, you will fuck my cock with your throat again."

I was still coughing, still choking. I was furious with Him. I was so incredibly aroused and He knew it. I hated Him for knowing it. Damn Him. Bastard.

"Bastard." I spat at Him, but I made no move to push Him away.

He pulled me into His lap and forced my legs apart. His fingers moved to the clip on my clitoris. My cunt was hot and swollen, drenched. I couldn't look at Him. I couldn't meet His eyes.

"Say it." He demanded. "I am your come whore." He slipped His fingers inside me deeply. "Say it."
"I am Your come whore." I gasped.
"I can't control my lust."
"I can't control my lust." I repeated after Him. "Bastard." I added on my own. He ignored it.
"My cunt controls me." His fingers were relentless, pushing into me, pressing against the clip. I was fast losing any hope I had. "Say it." He hissed.
"My cunt controls me." I said, my cunt clenching around His fingers. My orgasm ripped through me. I grunted and panted and clung to Him, burying my face in His chest. He wouldn't stop. The Bastard wouldn't stop.
"I want to be different but my cunt lusts being used." I shook my head. I had to make Him stop. I couldn't stop coming. "Say it, Sarah."
"I want to be different but my cunt lusts being used." I sobbed. "Bastard. Bastard. Damn You."
"My cunt always wants rough and dirty, all brutality and come and I can't do a thing about it." He ignored the tears.
"Bastard." I sobbed again. His fingers were so deep and hard inside me and I was trying to twist away from Him. He held onto me easily.
"Say it, bitch." He hissed.
"My cunt always wants rough and dirty, all brutality and come and I can't do a thing about it." I came again. Or I hadn't stopped coming. Either way. I was out of control.
"I would like to want it gentle and soft and romantic but that doesn't do it for me." He said.
"Fuck you, I want your cock. I want it hard and brutal. I want it now." I hissed. Fuck crying, He wasn't going to stop so I wanted more. His fingers were not enough.
"My cunt wants to be forced to raw animal sucking and my ass wants to be fucked. Say it." He said.
"My cunt wants to be forced to raw animal sucking and my ass wants to be fucked. Fuck me. Please Mac? Please?" I needed Him so badly. I was begging. He ignored everything I said.
"I want a huge cock fucking my throat, rough hands in my hair, my face slapped my tits bitten and another cock brutalising my ass."
"Please?" I tried again.
"Say it." He said.
"I want a huge cock fucking my throat, rough hands in my hair, my face slapped my tits bitten and another cock brutalising my ass. Please Sir?"
Mac pushed me away from Him. "Get on your hands and knees so I can ass fuck you." He ordered.

I moved into position and Mac knelt behind me. He pushed His cock into me without finesse or care. It hurt. I moaned. He pushed Himself in deeper.

"Fucking little whore." He hissed. "Come for me, fuckslut." His fingers were pressing against the clip again. I had to hold back a scream. "Do it you dirty, greedy little fucking bitch." His fingers pushed against the clip once more and I think I did scream.

My muscles were not just tensing, my whole body was convulsing. Pain flashed from my fingernails as I scrabbled desperately with the floor, trying to grip onto something. I made a noise that sounded somewhere between a grunt and a moan, a mix of fear, relief, tension, pain and intense pleasure. I couldn't help it. I didn't try. Mac was groaning, grunting, growling and gripping my hips as He pumped His cock and His semen into me. He had no choice. My muscles were sucking it out of Him.

He collapsed onto me and I collapsed onto the floor. I lay beneath Him trying to catch my breath while He was trying to catch His. He got there first.

"Christ." He said. "You are hopeless. Just hopeless."
"Me?" I asked incredulously. "It was You. You pushed it. It was so hard."
"Of course it was. You wanted to be fucked, didn't you? So you got fucked." He had that shrugging tone of voice happening.
"Damn You. Bastard." I said.
"Not my fault if your cunt is a total whore."
I giggled. It was funny. "I don't think it is my fault either. I have no control over it."
"See?" He whispered as He kissed my neck. "Hopeless. Completely and utterly hopeless."

He rolled off me and lay on His back on the floor looking up at the ceiling. I shuffled my body over to Him and softly kissed His cheek. He held onto my chin and looked at me.

"My gorgeous girl," He said. "You are such a sexy little witch."
"Still under my sex spell?" I asked.
"Yeah." He said. "Hopelessly so."
I grinned and snuggled down into His chest.

Later I grumbled and mumbled and carried on as Mac tried to get me to the bed. He got me as far as my feet and gave up, choosing to pick me up and carry me like a baby. He put me on the bed and I clung to Him, crying quietly.

"I love You so much." I said.
"Shhhh, it's ok." He murmured. "I am not going to let you go angel." He climbed into bed beside me and held onto me. I fell asleep in His arms.

I guess I should be careful what I ask for, only, as much as I hate it, I lust what I get.

I know I will ask for it again.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 7:09 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?