Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Wednesday, March 02, 2005

I am feeling a little blah today. It's not a big deal, I think I am just coming down from a fantastic weekend and the excitement of the last week which all happened at the end of me being ill. I still get tired really easily. The Doctor says that is to be expected, but I am impatient and I don't want to expect it. I want to be back up to peak now! I have no tolerance of me.

I am ovulating. At least I think I must be. All I think about is sex and semen. Then again sex and semen are often on my mind when I am not ovulating. I just mean it is on my mind even more than usual. I NEED sex and semen right now. I CRAVE it as opposed to the normal healthy lust I usually have for it. I mean, the sex we had on the weekend was nice and all that. Well, ok, it was passionate and loving and yummy and warm and wicked and giggly and all the fun stuff sex should be, but I want more. And being the patient, loving, submissive little good girl that I am, I want it NOW DAMN IT. GIVE IT TO ME!

Oh and don't give me any of that girly stuff. I don't want that until next week. This week just slap me around call me names and use me a lot. That would be ok. I keep imagining myself kneeling on the floor with His hands at my throat controlling my air as His semen drips thickly from my tits. (Oh yeah.) And hair pulling and face slapping and coming multiple times while He comes on and in me. Rough sex. That's what I want, rough, evil, wicked, deep, dark, mind fucking, body aching, sweating, straining, painfully orgasmic sex. (Mmmm yes please.) About four hours of it should be enough to put me in a peaceful state.

Right now that is out of the question. Mac is working so hard that I am surprised He remembers His own name let alone where He lives. We are not sure how long this is going to last so we just have to see what each day brings.

Hopefully we will have some time soon. Until then, I just have to take care of things myself.

Good job my imagination rarely lets me down.

Sighs. It's just not the same.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 6:45 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?