Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Thursday, March 17, 2005

I spent a couple of days working for a friend this week. She needed someone to do some data entry and I thought it would be fun for me to do something different and Mac agreed so I said I would give it a go. I was right, it was mostly fun, though Monday was more stressful than it should have been and it exhausted me more than I would have thought possible. Or maybe it was just because it is the time of the month that I am supposed to be exhausted. Either way, I have not felt quite up to writing much. Sex between Mac and I has been quick and powerful when there was time. It seems that we kept the emphasis on ownership, submission and love, like so much of our sex means.

On Tuesday, when everything had been sorted out and work was going well, I emailed Mac to tell Him that I was actually having a good day and also to tell Him that I had wicked thoughts of fucking Him right here at the desk. He emailed me back that He would fuck me anywhere, anytime and that started what I would call foreplay, I guess.

Emails went back and forth for a while and I sat with my legs pressed tightly together and my hips rocked forward so that my clitoris pressed against the chair. We became dirtier and more descriptive, so much so that I blushed each time I saw that I had new mail. I had the awful wonderful feeling that everyone in the office was watching me. The office I was using has glass walls at the sides and front. There was very little privacy. Then He sent me to the ladies room to masturbate using the clip that He knew I would have with me. I did as I was told and came back to the desk blushing even more furiously than before and I wrote a final email telling Him what I had done. Just as I was typing out a thought I had about two cocks not being enough, one of the other office members walked straight into the office to the filing cabinet behind me and right then I almost died. I quickly minimised the screen and smiled at him with what would have been the guiltiest smile he has probably ever seen. He asked if my day was going well and I choked out a 'yes, it is just great' before he disappeared out the door of my office again. I added that little slip to my email and told Mac I was just about to leave for home.

He met me there with a huge grin on His face and a very hard cock in His pants. He pushed me to my knees and forced me to take care of it. (Uh huh, forced me, I swear. I didn't want to. I wasn't begging to. I certainly hadn't asked to be allowed to do it when I had emailed Him. No way! Not me.)

All day I had felt like I had a wicked little secret and I liked that this was just something for me. I was in public, concentrating on my work but Mac was still there with me. No matter where I go or what I do, I still belong to Him.

I never have to be alone.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 9:34 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?