Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Tuesday, July 05, 2005

I have been trying to articulate what it is I feel when Mac is fucking me hard and using me like a whore. Words form in my mind but they just don't fit together well and they dissolve into nothingness and leave me with nothing to write. How do you describe a sensation that just doesn't fit the way it is supposed to? How do you explain the freedom of living in the moment? No guilt, no inhibitions, no concern for what comes after, each moment existing just for the moment it is lived, the consequences none? Is that enough? Is there ever enough to explain the way I feel? Is there ever enough to make Him understand?

My cunt aches with the need for more, Mac.

Perhaps that is all I need to say.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 10:04 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?