Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I know this may come as a surprise, but I like birthdays. I am filled with child-like delight when it comes to being the birthday girl. I love presents. I adore surprises. And my family and friends love giving me gifts because of my uncontained and obvious joy. It never matters to me what it is, I just love the fact that someone bothered to buy/make/get it for me. I don't understand people that try to let their birthdays sneak past quietly.

Today I am mostly spending the day with Mac, loving Him and being loved. Of course my family will come over later and spoil me with gifts. Then on the weekend Mac and I will go into the city for a special dinner, because that's what I asked for this year.

I smiled as I sat down to write this today because I get to share my happiness with all of you. So thank you for dropping by on my birthday.

It really is a very happy day.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 2:18 pm




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?