Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Saturday, November 05, 2005

Oh gosh. We are home. And we are exhausted. Ambermum! Thankyou so very very much, the song was a lovely surprise. And the dancing Mac made me giggle so much. He is much more lively than Mac is on the dancefloor. I knew I was leaving the blog in the most perfect set of hands.

And thankyou all for the wonderful comments, and I missed all of you too. I thought of you all often while I was away and wondered what the blog was getting up to. I couldn't wait to get back here to tell you all what it was like and what it is like and how much I love being married to Him.

Seriously though, we are exhausted, both of us. I am going to go lie on the couch with my husband and try and get some much missed sleep. Flying through the night is a bad idea. A really bad idea. And of course there is rugby on, but damn it. I am just so tired. I promise I will have something written for here on Monday. Thank you all for being so patient and waiting here for me.

Oh. One last thing before I go, I had better change my signature.

Did I mention I love being married to Him?

It's so good to be home.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 1:56 pm




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?