Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Recently I came across a quote I rather liked. I don't know its origins nor who it can be attributed to, but I understood it immediately.

Respect the woman, desire the slut and cherish the little girl. Then You have the mind, the body and the soul.


I showed it to Mac and He felt it rang true of us too. He has the utmost respect for me in all things. He desires me like I have never been desired before. And I have never known anyone to be more cherished than I am. In return He has everything I have to give. I give Him even more as I find it within me. It is not a bad way to live, you know. Not bad at all.

I also had a reader ask me (a while back now, sorry!) what books on submission I would recommend, specifically on the psychology of it. I am afraid here I am at a loss as I have not read any books on submission. I find articles here and there that I like on the web, but that's all. I thought perhaps I could open the question up and see what people suggested. So if you have read a good book that helped you understand submission better, please feel free to share. Perhaps I will find something to interest me, though even when I find an article and go 'oh wow' Mac says 'I TOLD YOU THAT MONTHS AGO' and I have to admit that yeah, He did. As rough as Mac is (He is a rugby player!) He still stumbles upon things much faster than I do and I am always grateful He is the one that is my guide. I guess what I would recommend more than anything else is just be yourself and don't try to fit into a profile or follow anyone else's rules or ideas on why or how you should behave. When it comes to submission, it is only your partner and yourself you need to worry about.

At least, that is what is best for us. I guess everyone has to make their own way.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 8:57 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?