Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Saturday, December 24, 2005

Well, its Christmas Eve and it came around much faster than I expected, but I have everything done. I am just kind of sitting around now waiting for the day to end so that Christmas can start. I wish it would hurry up. I want to celebrate with my families. I really am part of two families now, even though Mac's family has treated me as one of their own for a while. It is different this year. I am their daughter too. I am also looking forward to waking up next to my husband on Christmas morning and continuing the tradition of making Him come before any presents get opened. Mac found another quote that we think sums up us:

A man enjoys the pleasure he feels.
A woman enjoys the pleasure she gives.


I think that will make for a good Christmas morning around here.

I don't have much more to say except that I hope that your Christmas Day is filled with precious moments that leave you breathless. I somehow think mine will be.

Merry Christmas everyone!


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 11:24 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?