Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Thursday, January 05, 2006

"I am thirsty." Mac said while snuggled up with me on the couch. I was having a bad day where I kept fighting with everyone and I have no clue why it kept happening. I just couldn't seem to make it stop.
"Then You should have a drink." I said snuggling into His chest closer because He smells so good and feels so right against my cheek.
"Can't right now." He said matter-of-factly. "I am too busy holding you close."

My big tough rugby player keeps telling me He isn't at all romantic.

Who needs flowers when you have moments like this?


Addit: When I showed Mac the above and told Him it was my blog post for the day, He scowled at me.
"You make me sound like a big girl's blouse!" He said.
I grinned and offered to kiss His scowl away.
And my big tough romantic rugby player came back with "A blow job would not be unappreciated while you are at it."

Good job He isn't going completely soppy on me.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 11:30 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?