Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Sunday, January 08, 2006

We have just had another busy time. So often of late I feel as though there are not enough hours in the day to fit in everything I need to do. I spent most of last week preparing for another market. Although I sold very little at the last market, I still needed to fill out my stock. I wanted a broad range of paintings, more to show my diversity than in expectation of making sales. I wanted the sales too, but I also wanted people who didn't see anything they liked to enquire about other things I can paint. For the most part, it worked. I sold a few things and took some orders. I will wait another month until people are over the whole Christmas period and hopefully be even more successful next time. The orders and restocking will keep me busy until then.

I worked so hard last week that on Friday, Mac suggested we both take a day off. I thought it was a brilliant idea. I would like to say we spent the whole day making love, but that is too gentle a description of what we did. I have to say we fucked all day instead.

Mac pretty much had me in every position He could think of, over Him, under Him, beside Him, leaning back so He could see His cock enter me, between my breasts, in my mouth, my pussy and my ass. I am still a little tender in some places where He stretched me with His fingers and forced entry with His cock. I have some suck/bite bruises on my neck, on my breasts and on my inner thighs and some teeth marks that will take a while to heal. He made me cry, more than once, with the pure lust of it all. He made me beg, more than once and more than once, He said no.

And between all the fucking, the biting, hair pulling, crying, tongue probing, clitoris licking, cock sucking, deliciously decadent sex, Mac and I would lie together in the bed and touch and tell each other stories from our week and laugh at silly things done and said. We talked to each other about love and how precious we are to each other and how special time spent together always is.

I fell in love with Mac on Friday. Not just once, but a dozen times at least. I am glad we took the time out to be together like that.

We need it every now and then.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 12:00 pm




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?