Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Thursday, March 16, 2006

Note to self: When I have practically begged Mac to step up His ownership of me, being a smartass when He asks if I am going to be a good girl is not the wisest thing to do. Smirking while being that smartass does not improve my situation. The verbal smack in the mouth was well deserved.

Second note to self: Honesty is not always easy, but telling Him what is really wrong instead of trying to make Him guess makes it a lot easier on both of us. He really isn't a mind reader and no amount of tantrum throwing, pouting or pushing Him away will make Him one.

Third and final note to self (for now, at least): Being loved by Him and loving Him may not be everything, but it certainly gives us a strong base to work from and work with. I am a very lucky girl. He loves me very deeply.

Maybe now I will remember these things.

I wouldn't like to bet on it though.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 1:16 pm




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?