Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Sunday, April 16, 2006

I know I have been missing from here this week, but I was keeping out of everyone's way until Mac got back. When He came home we ran headfirst into a wall of family that just won't quit until Easter is over. I will get back to regular posting after that.

So until next week, remember it is Easter and be nice to each other. I hope that you all celebrate with love, laughter and so much chocolate that sugar comas are induced.

If anyone sees the Easter Bunny, please tell him I have been a good girl. (He won't take your eggs away for lying this late in the year. At least, I don't think he will.)

Happy Easter everyone!


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 1:43 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?