Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Mac tilted His head to the side and looked at me quizzically. "Shouldn't you be inside on your knees?" He said.
"Shhhh." I hushed Him. "My parents are inside, Babe. I came outside to kiss you hello without them watching."
"I see." He said and leaned over and kissed me. I put my arms around His neck and held onto Him, slipping my tongue from my mouth onto His lips. "Mmmm," He murmured. "Nice kiss. You know, I should make you give me your panties before we go in there."
"You wouldn't dare!" I said, shocked.
"Wouldn't I?" He smirked.
I sighed. "You would." I admitted. Then I smiled. "But You can't. I don't have any on."

I love it when I make Him want me just like that.

He took me as soon as my parents walked out the door.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 1:01 pm




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?