Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Friday, June 02, 2006

There are things I want to say here right now and I have two drafts almost ready to post, but I have had a very up and down week emotionally and the thought of trying to finish them off right now drains me. That's just the thought of doing it. I imagine actually opening them up would be worse. So for now I am just going to leave them sitting. I need to get a little more emotional equilibrium before I finish them off.

Mac is still working 16-18 hour days and we have discussed the fact that something has to give soon. I am a little scared that it will be His health. I am doing my best not to add any more stress to Him but my emotions don't always do the right thing and my apologies are necessary all too frequently.

It has been really hard on both of us.

I miss Him. And I know He misses me too.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 9:44 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?