Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Friday, August 11, 2006

We were together, naked, in bed with me lying on my left side and Mac behind me when He tangled His fingers in my hair and held my head tight against the pillow. It didn't hurt me, but my stomach flipped over and I whimpered anyway.

"I want you." He growled and for us, that was enough foreplay.

He grabbed my right leg and forced it up so He could slide inside me from behind and I gasped as He entered me. He didn't treat me roughly. He didn't hurt me or call me names. But He didn't give me any choices in what He did either. He never let go of my hair, using it to twist and turn my head so He could kiss me. His cock slid in and out of me with ease. It was hot, lustful fucking between two people who enjoy giving each other pleasure. I didn't come before He did but after He was finished He reached over me and pressed His fingers against my clitoris while He was still inside me and made me come too. Then He let go of my hair.

I snuggled back against Him and wriggled my ass against His softening sensitive cock and I giggled when He gasped.

"God," He said. "I just adore you."

And I fell asleep feeling His semen leak onto my thighs.

He fills me. I don't know how else to say it.

I love Him so damn much.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 12:05 pm




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?