Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I was sitting all curled up in the corner of the couch last night, zoning out, just floating away while pictures flitted across the television screen. Mac was sitting quietly on the seat next to me. I looked at Him when I felt Him watching me.

Then He smiled at me.

I know sometimes we use words and physical acts to express the feelings between us. The words can fill with emotion and the acts become indulgent while we try to show the other just what they mean to us. But all of them paled in comparison to what I saw in His eyes in that moment. He touched my heart and took away my breath. I fell completely and utterly in love with Him again.

Sometimes it is just the simplest things that say it the best.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 12:51 pm




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?