Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Mac came home late last night. Really late. Sarah Jane had been asleep for a many hours before His car pulled into the driveway. I knew He would be tired but there was something else I had heard in His voice when He had called to say He would be late. He sounded more than just tired, He sounded like the world had beaten Him down. Sometimes it happens, things get on top of Him though rarely does Mac let it show. I waited up for Him in spite of Him telling me not to. I felt it was important for me to be there for Him. When you love someone, being there for them is something that you just do. For me, at least, it is what feels right.

So when Mac came in late last night, I was kneeling in the hallway waiting for Him. I didn’t have my head bowed. Instead I watched Him as He put down His briefcase and hung up His coat. He didn’t say anything to me, just smiled softly. He walked over to me and held out His hand to help me up. I took it eagerly and followed Him to the couch. I curled up next to Him, saying nothing. I just waited for Him to talk or stay silent. Whatever He needed was ok with me.

He didn’t tell me about His day. It is not Mac’s way to involve me in ongoing problems that He has. He needs to sort them out for Himself and fix them before He tells me what is going on. He just let me know that it was work in general that was getting to Him and His mood and His tiredness had nothing to do with us. I knew that it wasn’t us, but I appreciated the reassurance anyway. Sometimes when He doesn’t tell me what is happening, I just assume the problem is me.

So we sat there together while Mac let Himself unwind. I kissed Him and we held hands. He started to unbutton my blouse. I undid His trousers. He lifted Himself so I could pull them down. He lifted my bra and freed my breasts. It wasn’t sexual, not really. It was just touching and enjoying being touched. I didn’t stroke His cock. I gently caressed it, running my finger tips up the shaft and over the tip. He didn’t fondle my breasts. He just let His fingers trail over them. It was being together in a way that we would not be with anyone else.

Mac told me that He was glad that I had waited up for Him. I told Him that I was glad that I had too.

“I needed to be with you.” He said. Then He smiled. “How is that for an admission? Mac needs Sarah.”
I just smiled at Him. It is not something that He will often allow Himself to admit.
“Now that we are together, everything seems better.” He murmured.
“I love you, endlessly.” I said.
“God,” He groaned. “What a beautiful way to end the day.” And His cock started to spurt over my fingers. I wrapped my hand around Him and helped His orgasm through to the end.

“I wasn’t expecting that!” He said when He had managed to catch His breath. I looked at Him and He smiled sheepishly at me. “It just snuck up on me.” He shrugged.
I smiled rather smugly and said “Uh huh.” I made a show of examining my nails.
“Oh, so you think it was all your doing, don’t you.” He accused.
I looked around. “Well, there is no one else here.” I smiled smugly again.
“Smartass.” He smirked. “Come here.” And He pulled me over the top of His legs.

He kept His hands on my hips so He could move me to where He wanted me and He lowered me onto the streaks of semen that had landed on His thigh.

“Show me what a greedy little slut you really are.” He said and He made me rub myself against His leg. Then He stopped making me do it, but I didn’t stop. I leaned forward so that it would feel even better and I kissed Him, open mouthed, using my tongue.

I came quickly, moaning loudly, giving myself up to the pleasure I felt. Then I hid my face against Mac’s chest, suddenly full of embarrassment for my indulgence, my decadence, for rubbing myself so wantonly against His leg.

He put His arms around me. One of His hands rested on my back, the other on the nape of my neck. “Sarah, you are so utterly delicious. I love you.” He said. And although my embarrassment didn’t entirely go away, (I am blushing even now as I write) I was filled with warmth at His words.

We both went to bed exhausted and content, and when Mac woke this morning He was back to being full of vim and vigour and ready to battle the world again. It is nice to know that I am at least partially responsible for that.

I know that Mac will find it a little embarrassing that I wrote of His vulnerability here, just as I find myself blushing at what I did. But it is important for me to say that who we are is not about giving orders and having them obeyed. Our relationship goes so much deeper than that. We trust each other, respect each other, we know that when we are together we can let our guard down and be ourselves however we are feeling. We allow each other the safety to need and to be needed. Neither of us will use it against the other.

Unless it makes the sex more decadent.

Of course.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 6:53 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?