Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Friday, April 13, 2007

I was sitting on the couch last night, all snuggled up to Mac. We were talking to each other during commercial breaks. I was asking a lot of questions, which I am prone to do, but only because Mac is so vague. How is He vague, you wonder? Well for instance, last night He said to me that His passport is being delivered by courier on Monday. That was the whole statement. Nothing else.

Turns out, after much enquiry that His passport is expiring and He needs it for a trip He is taking Monday night. He applied for a new one when He finished His last trip and realised it was about to expire and it will be delivered on Monday. Which all makes perfect sense really, but, He didn’t explain all that until I asked. All I got was that His passport was being delivered by courier on Monday and I was supposed to somehow guess the rest.

So anyway, I was asking questions and Mac was answering them and telling me I am such a girl for needing to know details, when somehow we started to kiss. It might have had something to do with the fact that I had been licking His neck while He was answering my questions, but I can’t be 100% sure on that.

We kissed and I licked Mac’s lips while we kissed and He leant back and gave me that look like He knew I was planning something. “You want sex, don’t you?” He said.

“Who? Me?” I tried to look as innocent as I could. I shook my head. “Nah, I don’t want sex. I just want to make You come.” I said. Then I asked if that was the same.

Mac said yes. I shrugged my shoulders. “Ok, so yes. I want sex.”

He sighed, poor long suffering Male that He is.

I slid down to my knees and took His orgasm in my mouth while He held on tightly to my hair. Then I let Him rest on the couch and I went to fetch Him a drink and I felt ever so content.

He looked down at me as I knelt and offered Him His drink. “You are simply the most delicious creature.” He said.

He had His drink and He decided that we should go to bed.

We went upstairs together and we both got undressed. Mac lay down beside me and we snuggled up together and again, we started to kiss.

I don’t remember which of us stopped kissing first or which of us was the first to fall asleep, but I do remember Mac murmuring to me that He loved me enough that He would want to be with me even if there was no sex. Kissing me would be enough. I fell asleep completely full of being His.

It’s a feeling that hasn’t gone away.

In my list of all time favourite things to do, kissing Mac would make it into my top two.

I wonder if He knows what is first.



Posted by Sarah McBroden at 3:19 pm




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?