Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Saturday, June 09, 2007

Since Mac fucked me with the spoon there have been other things He has fucked me with. Not all of them have been of a phallic nature. Not all of them have been comfortable. I have learned to hate it. It is humiliating and sometimes it is painful. I feel degraded and am disgusted that this can turn me on so much.

I think about it all the time.

I hate it and I ache for it. I dread it and I long for it to happen again. I find things for Him. I buy things in the hope that He will use them on me. Then I hide them, scared to show Him because He will know why I bought it. He will think that I want Him to do these demeaning, perverted things to me. I don’t want Him too. But I do. I really really do.

My body betrays me again.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 2:21 pm




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?