Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Sunday, August 19, 2007

We had a fight. No, that's not true. We had a brutally honest discussion that broke my heart a little and I think broke His heart a little too. We are ok now, a little battered and bruised, but ok. I think this time we are really on the path back to ourselves. We both agreed we did not like where things had ended up and that it was time to put a halt to the direction we were moving in.

I want to tell you more, in fact I want to pour my heart out to you all, but time is a constraint right now. I promise I will be back in the next few days to tell everything. I need to say it. It is important to me to get out all the ugliness of what we can be so I can move on. I will be back. I promise.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 3:23 pm




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?