Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I have been trying to write a part 5 of Angel and I have gotten 4 pages in and hit a wall. Mac always tells me to go away from it and write something else and just let it come back to me, and I would do that, only the reason I have hit the wall is because I am so tired with the new bump and the throwing up and looking after Sarah Jane (who is almost 14 months old) and taking her for walks and going swimming with her and trying to paint and write and clean and cook and BLAH! Some days I get tired just thinking about what I want to get done by the end of the day. I wake up and feel like I need a nap.

The doctor has me back on iron, not that I really went off taking iron, but she has upped the dosage again because my body seems to hate taking iron on board. She thinks it will help with my energy level. I am hoping that it does. I am just so tired all the time.

So this is why you are not hearing a lot from me right now. I am hoping that will change when the iron kicks in.

I really need to get this Angel story out of my head!


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 11:22 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?