Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Saturday, December 01, 2007

Things have been sort of just puttering along in the McBroden household. Mac has been working hard, I have been looking after Sarah Jane and taking care of myself and there has been little time for much else. I feel about as sexy as a rock (and a very unsexy rock at that). I am still very tired, still throwing up a lot, and still wanting to take a nap every morning around 9 am and then another at 11am. My mum says this baby is draining me so it must be a girl. I feel completely different to how it felt with Sarah Jane. I don't really know how to explain it, but I find myself worried about it. The doctor assures me that there is nothing wrong.

Of course, feeling unsexy has little affect on Mac's libido. I mean, if I was really sick, I think it would put a dampener on it, but as it is just a lack of desire, He has had enough desire for both of us. I keep finding myself being held down and taken, not that I mind that. In fact, I have been informed that it is the best way to make me receptive (that is, wet) to Him. It also makes me grunt like a pig, which He seems to find hot. (I don't know why, but I do know that I find it hot when I make Him grunt, so it must work both ways.)

So basically, as I said, we are just puttering along, not really doing anything, but still being us and enjoying us. I have to say it is just nice to be this way. I don't think I could handle any drama right now.

So for once, I am not looking for any.

I am sure soon enough, some will find me.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 12:28 pm




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?