Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Saturday, January 19, 2008

I said that Mac and I would be ok. I was right. We are. It is taking me a little longer to find my feet than it is taking him. I tend to take things more personally than he means them to be. It is not a new thing about me, but sometimes it is annoying.

We have fought a lot over the past couple of weeks. I think that had to happen. The directions we are both moving in still make it difficult for us to see eye to eye. I don't know that we are finished fighting. Some days I feel like I have a lot to say. Mac feels that I am not trying to see things from His point of view, but I am. I just don’t always think what He sees is right. A lot of the time I don’t get a chance to say it and I am feeling more and more like things between us are going unsaid. It drains me.

So really things are still in the same place that they were, with a lot of love and a lot of ideas and hopes and dreams to fit into it. I still don't feel much like writing. I can't be certain when I will feel like writing again. Sometimes I think I should write more, so that I can let everything out that is inside me, but the truth is, I don't think I could be honest here.

I hope things get into a resemblance of normal here soon.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 12:50 pm




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?