Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Monday, February 25, 2008

So I am back. I meant to write before I left to tell you all that I was going away, but I didn't get around to it and then there wasn't time. I am sorry.

Sarah Jane and I went away with a friend of mine and her new little one and the little one's nanny. I was pleasantly surprised that the nanny was a wonderful thing to have around, and while I am not running out to hire one, I will consider it when this bump puts in its appearance. Life just ran so much smoother with that extra pair of hands.

When we arrived at their wonderful holiday house my friend said to me that I looked terrible. She and the nanny took Sarah Jane and put me to bed. I slept almost 16 hours straight. I had not realised how exhausted I was and I woke sleep drunk and feeling worse than before I slept, but another night's sleep had me right again.

Mac and I, well, we talk every day, as often as we can. It is difficult though with him waking as I go to bed and me waking as his evening starts and him being in bed during my evening. Our times just don't work out right now. He has changed jobs already when someone in another more senior position left. He has changed countries again too. If I had been with him He would not have been able to upend us again and move on, so this way it is better for now. We can stay put and He can work out where He is going to settle in.

I am taking the advice of many of you and taking it one day at a time.

I am doing just fine.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 9:37 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?