Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Thursday, June 26, 2008

We would like to thank everyone for the lovely thoughts and well wishes for us and our little Nicholas. Other than his mother suffering from a severe lack of sleep, he is doing just fine.

Mac and I have finally, finally been able to have sex, real sex, with His cock inside my cunt. It was delicious and god, an almost forgotten feeling having Him inside me. It felt strange, new, unbelievably good, but different, like my body didn't remember what it was like to be filled that way. It connects us in a way that nothing can replace. I felt so close to Him. When He held me afterwards, I was so content. I was utterly complete. I need to be a part of Him to feel whole. I know some people think that to be truly happy, you have to be complete in yourself, but I just don't work that way. I am happiest when I am entwined with Him, when I forget where I end and He begins.

I see Him with our daughter and our son and I know there will never be anything more perfect in my world.

I am right where I am meant to be.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 8:29 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?