Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Saturday, August 02, 2008

These last few weeks I have finished off my day in Mac's home office. I sneak in there once Nicholas has had his last feed for the night and Sarah Jane is already in bed. Mac is always working when I come in, but He will push His chair back and pat His lap and let me climb into it. I do so, curling up and kissing Him all in the one move.

It is nice, this peaceful time with Him. Sometimes we just sit and He strokes my hair and we whisper about our day, things the children did while He was at work, a joke someone told Him. Sometimes He will push me to my knees and make use of my mouth right there. Sometimes He will bend me over the desk. Sometimes He will just let me kiss Him and stroke Him and make Him spurt into my hand. Sometimes He will carry me to the bedroom and finish us both off there.

I find that whatever it is, whatever we do, this is one of my favourite times of day.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 1:10 pm




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?