Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Friday, November 14, 2008

"Get on your fucking knees." Mac said.

I stopped talking and I looked at Him to see if He was serious. He had not spoken to me like that in a while.

"Don't make me fucking repeat myself. You won't like what comes after that."

He meant it. I knew He meant it and yet a part of me felt like rebelling. I had been in the middle of telling Him why I felt so overwhelmed when He had interrupted me by telling me to get on my knees.

He looked at me, that look which pretty much meant 'just fucking do it' so I just fucking did it. I got down on my knees in front of Him. He slapped me, just hard enough to make sure He had all of my attention. He did. He honestly did.

He undid His pants. I watched Him with big tearful eyes. He slapped me again and I grunted. He grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth onto His cock.

I coughed and I choked, I tried to relax to take it in. I was forced to concentrate on what was happening to me. I didn’t have time to wallow in my issues. Nothing existed outside of Him.

He pulled His cock from my mouth and slapped me again. I sobbed. He pulled me back onto Him. I was sobbing and whimpering, choking and moaning. He flooded my mouth with spunk.

Then He sat down and slumped back into the chair. I was left on the floor, trying to catch my breath as I watched Him trying to catch His.

"Get me a drink." He said.

I looked at Him. I was still crying. He gave me that 'just fucking do it' look again. I started to get up.

"No." He said. "Crawl."

I crawled into the kitchen. I made Him a drink and brought it back out to Him. I knelt and gave it to Him. He thanked me and took it from me. Then He moved my head so it rested against His thigh. He stroked my hair while He drank His drink. He pulled me up onto His lap when He was finished. I sat in His lap and hid my face in His chest. He held me very tightly, told me I was His angel, and He let me cry until all the tears were gone.

And then He told me a joke, a really silly joke about a cricket ball, and it made me smile. He said it was the first smile I had given Him all night. I said that I was sorry that I had been so miserable. He told me it was ok, sometimes I just need to submit, and He didn’t mind that it meant that He got His cock sucked too.

I felt better when I had finished crying. I didn't feel anywhere near as overwhelmed. Maybe I would have got there if I had just had a good cry, but making me submit got me to where I needed to be so much faster than anything else could have.

It was good for me.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 11:24 am




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?