Kneeling before Him...

Archives




Copyright

Creative Commons License


Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mac said no. Which is quite disconcerting. I mean, it is not unusual for Mac to say no, except to sex. And this time it is to sex. To cock throbbing, ball filling, throat thickening sex.

I offered the sex. In fact, I used it to seduce him. I offered Him that little thing, that one little thing that hurts me. I insisted upon it. I got Him all hot and hard by rubbing up against Him and then I offered it to Him, to make sure He was aching to take me to bed.

And He said no. It wasn't a straight out no. He kissed me passionately. He held me really really close and told me that I had no idea how much my offer made Him love me and lust me. He told me it made His cock throb knowing I was willing to try it again. And that was enough. We didn't need to do it, because my willingness to please Him was enough.

This has completely thrown me. It has left me discombobulated. I want to do it. I want to please Him. I have asked Him and He has explained it to me over and over and still, I find myself wondering why He doesn't want it. Well, I know why He doesn't want it. But WHY doesn't He want it? I would be driving Him nuts with it, only He seems to find it endearing and a little hot that I am so confused about not being able to use this to please Him. He seems to think that all I am worried about is His cock.

I am honestly confused by His refusal.

I guess it is just good that my confusion turns Him on.


Posted by Sarah McBroden at 10:17 pm




This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?